i have been watching too many taiwanese variety talk shows.
Recently, they have been talking a lot about Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Treatments.
If i have the money, and if it is GUARANTEED NOT painful (as if...), i will want to go ahead with the following procedures...
....
1) Laser away the moles (i think they are cancerous. haha)
2) Botox around my jaw line (so i can get a slimmer face)
3) Have a nose job or maybe nose bridge enhancement (i want a sharper nose, so that my shades or glasses can stay on my face and not slide down in few seconds!)
4) I want to get rid of the fats around the thigh and stomach areas (mini lipo is needed).
5) I want to upgrade one CUP! (so at least i wont look like "airport runway")
...
the above are the 5 procedures i hope i have the courage to do. haha. money can be earned if i work hard. but the courage, abit tough. for my close friends, they know that i will faint if i need to get an injection!! omg.
it is NOT that i am NOT HAPPY with my body or myself. but it's more of ENHANCING what you already have, so that you will look even better and feel more confident. that's my take for now. =)

in my past..

MC test down.(i wrote so much till my little pinky...
My Sister. this irritating sister of mine looks ki...
This shit is gonna end soon. Pls give me the will,...
1) credits to: http://whoodesiree.livejournal.com/...
Ettusais Workshop! see our pretty ambassadors, try...
Please support this young little girl who is curre...
Some of my watches... this GUESS watch was given t...
1) Credits to: modparade.livejournal.com #11: GREG...
27/2/09: Mykii (Ettusais Press Conference) located...
Rainbow. see the beautiful rainbow? i haven seen o...