Windwhirl romance with my colleagues!

...

Photobucket

prawning session at ECP at 1130pm on a sat night!
...

Photobucket

S$90 for 15 prawns. expensive like mad!
...

Photobucket

mac at 4am. HELLO!!! how healthy is that? haha...i drove super slowly cuz i was so damn sleeepy!
...
Sunday went mj with the girls! lost money but had great fun!! =)
...

Photobucket

Blarney just now after work. drinks and some finger food. i had to drink fast cuz was rushing off for yummy seafood dinner with my fave girls!

...

Photobucket

i love this pic very much. minimal makeup, real smile and looking slim! hahaha..
...

Photobucket

the title for this article on Sunday Times caught my attention - "I do love you, Sarah". Andy Chen, the writer, wrote this for his daughter.

...

when will someone announce his love for me on the national papers??


in my past..

BRAND NEW: Flora Bustier FrockLetting go at S$26 (...
i have less than 2 weeks to work hard and possibly...
Jam Hsiao 13/3/2010excited girls!!!his die-hard lo...
i miss you.
Jelly Gloss is YUMMY!... ...look at the amazing co...
p/s: i love you.
蕭敬騰 新不了情 *******I experienced this man's powerful ...
lousy on a sunday.that's bad.
蕭敬騰洛克先生演唱會Live精華短片 official MV
yesterday was fun!! too bad din head down to Butte...