Jelly Gloss is YUMMY!
...

Photobucket

...

look at the amazing colours! so many "flavours" to choose from!

"Orange", "Grape", "Strawberry", "Green Apple", "Peach", etc!!!

....

I always believe in sharing good things with the people around me. So, I've decided to let my gfs try out Ettusais new product - Jelly Gloss!

(it's always good to be friends with Ettusais Ambassadors! woahahah...)

...

Let's see what my pretty friends have got to say about the yummilicious Jelly Gloss!!

....

#1: Steph - Young and modern mummy-of-one

Photobucket

"It helps to brighten up my appearance and gives me plump lips full of moisture! Great to wear for work because the freshly applied luster can last all day long! It doesn't have the greasy and sticky feeling! thumbs up!"

...

#2: MJ - Fashionable career woman & Bride-to-be

Photobucket

"Love how the attached spatula made the application process so easy and smooth! The translucent finish gives me a HIGH FASHION look, while the clear finish gives me pouty and kissable lips! At the end of the day, I can still feel the jojoba oil on my lips for natural moisture! What an awesome range!!"

....

#3: Javelle - Little Miss Vainpot

Photobucket

When her mum was applying the lip gloss, she went over and said she also want to be "mei mei". So we applied for her and immediately after that, she "ate" the gloss on lips. haha. Her comment was "hmmmm. nice nice."

The colour of the gloss attracted our vainpot's attention! She was so eager to get hold of it! She thought it was sweets! She refused to return to her mummy and held it tightly the whole time!
...

We Love Ettusais Jelly Gloss! What about you?

Photobucket

Price at S$28. Available at the following ettusais counters. Grab yours now!

http://www.ettusais.sg/

...
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236
....

If you haven't already book a slot with us for the Spring/Summer Colours Workshop, please remember to do so before 27th March! Slots have been selling like HOT CAKES!!! im gonna be there!


Just register by purchasing a S$30 fully redeemable Ettusais voucher from Ettusais counters. Or call 67398697 for enquiries.


See you there on 27th March, Sat, Shiseido Beauty Studio, No. 1 Grange Road #12-01!!


in my past..

p/s: i love you.
蕭敬騰 新不了情 *******I experienced this man's powerful ...
lousy on a sunday.that's bad.
蕭敬騰洛克先生演唱會Live精華短片 official MV
yesterday was fun!! too bad din head down to Butte...
i hope YOU will burn in hell. black-est wednesday....
My sweeet sweeet rougeeee.sugar rush. "I ♥ ETTUSAI...
knn. i'm feeling damn tired. body aching like mad....
Alice In The Wonderland 3D was boring.I dozed off ...
The Blarney.happy hour. ...so fast it's thursday t...