knn. i'm feeling damn tired. body aching like mad. getting OLD. bumped into uncle S today at ORQ's taxi-stand. nice to see him after so long. =) timbre tonight was good. beers and wings and pizzas. looking forward to overeasy on fri!! take a chill pill!!

in my past..

Alice In The Wonderland 3D was boring.I dozed off ...
The Blarney.happy hour. ...so fast it's thursday t...
so fast it's gonna be monday again.another fast we...
Feb Babies Birthday Party with Ettusais!...Locatio...
Dear 2.55, I seek your kind understanding to give ...
I have readers asking me these questions very ofte...
so damn cow tired.mentally drained.attended 2 meet...
i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...