Feb Babies Birthday Party with Ettusais!
...
Location: Isetan Scotts
Date: 27th Feb 2010
Time: 3pm
...

Photobucket
The hosts for the day: Sarah & Sherry.
...
I hope we did ok? we were damn nervous! it was our first collaboration and we really did put effort in practising our lines and coming up with the contents.
...
Thank you sherry for being sucha great partner!

Photobucket
yummy doughnuts. attentive audience. serious host sherry. i finished my part and went to snap snap snap! i forgot to pass my camera to our girls! i dont have a pic of me holding the mike! =(
...
Photobucket
our very professional, friendly, patient and pretty beauty consultant - Shiya, who happened to be my poly classmate too! She's super helpful and cherry! She treats all her customers like her friends! Easy to talk to!
...
i took candid shots of her. hee.

Photobucket
so many ladies turned up for the event and they purchased so many stuffs!! why would they want to miss the opportunity of getting DOUBLE CHOPS right? =P
...
Photobucket
Ettusais Ambassadors 2010 (our dear christine, jeanine and jacelyn not in the picture).
thank you girls for coming down to support!!
...

Photobucket
saw this on a mag. "make love, not war" is for this mth's memo. but i have it on my msn nick for nearly a year. and this IS my favourite quote. sucha coincidence.

in my past..

Dear 2.55, I seek your kind understanding to give ...
I have readers asking me these questions very ofte...
so damn cow tired.mentally drained.attended 2 meet...
i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...
Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...
Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...