my dinner date.

Photobucket

it was nice meeting up with the both of u. it's been a long long while. thanks for the great dinner and the great company. love the both of you. even though we seldom meet, but i am thankful to have u two close to my heart. =)

...

i had a great day at work today too. maybe cuz i was in a good mood, i wore my fcuk dress to work, took my MJ bag. it was a good start. we had lunch at a fancy restaurant, then the boys decided to chill at harry's for some afternoon beers. we laughed, gossiped, teased. it was super fun! had a sip of cider and a sip of stout. then went out to meet client, who was very kind and friendly. all was good.

...

i am a happy girl.

...

need to shop for heels and more clothes for work!


in my past..

Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...
Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever see...
when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...
my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...
happy birthday to me!Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat a...
解脱 - 张惠妹爱是不夜城 回忆像星辰热泪越沸腾 我越感觉有点冷变了心的人 越想越伤人枯坐到清晨 阳...
we ended things on good terms.3 weeks apart. and t...
day 2 of work felt like day 365.Feeling damn tired...
first day of work tomorrow.pray that it will be SH...