Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Photobucket


Photobucket

wth? we laughed like mad in the office!! this whole description makes NO SENSE at all!!!! terrible.

forced to take half day leave today because there was really nothing much to do. lion dance came, gave us 4 digits. din open at all. damn. CEO came to give red packet. buffet lunch spread. but all of us ran home. i slept half the day away. think i will have trouble sleeping tonight.

//you are fading away..

in my past..

when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...
my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...
happy birthday to me!Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat a...
解脱 - 张惠妹爱是不夜城 回忆像星辰热泪越沸腾 我越感觉有点冷变了心的人 越想越伤人枯坐到清晨 阳...
we ended things on good terms.3 weeks apart. and t...
day 2 of work felt like day 365.Feeling damn tired...
first day of work tomorrow.pray that it will be SH...
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon**********************...
And so it is,Just like you said it would be.Life g...
2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cup...