first day of work tomorrow.

pray that it will be SHUN SHUN LI LI. HUAT AH! haha..

may my colleagues (or co-workers) and bosses love me.
may my clients be nice people to deal with.
may i have a good day at work everyday.

it's gonna be a steep learning curve.
jia you. my first FULL TIME job.
must show some results.

i must always remember, patience is a virtue.

sarah..good luck! =)

will update about my exciting first day tmr! need to sleep now! boo hoo.

in my past..

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon**********************...
And so it is,Just like you said it would be.Life g...
2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cup...
my medication is taking effect. am going to sleep ...
People come into your life for a reason, a season ...
i bought something to cheer myself up!...i bought ...
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when ...
Om Republic. Founded and designed by Min Sim, a Si...
i am so sad. i called my mum to tell her the good ...
good news people!i will be starting work at *** so...