i am so sad. i called my mum to tell her the good news of getting a good job.
then she asked how i have been doing. i kept quiet because i was holding back my tears.
then she broke down, knowing that i have been through alot these couple of days/years.

my mum's love has been unconditional towards me.
she's forgiving and always let me make my own decisions, be it right or wrong.
i know she will always be there for me, waiting for me to return to her arms.
she gives me comfort and love. i know i can never find someone who loves me like my parents.
she is constantly worried about me and wants me to be happy.
she can sacrifice anything and everything for us.
i have been a selfish child. going against her will, and making her worried for me all the time.
i am very sorry for all the selfish things i have done towards her.
i put love before my family, and realised, that's not right.

mum knows best.
she obviously knows that i deserve better in life. but all i did was to hold on to the things that was not good for me.

sarah, it's time to move on. it's time to put urself, ur family and ur friends as your priority.
if there's love, it's good. a bonus.
if there isn't, life still goes on.
be strong.

in my past..

good news people!i will be starting work at *** so...
Little + Kilda ...The perfect solution for hopeles...
SWOP! SHOP! PARTY!!! on 6th Feb, Sat, 1pm-6pm! @ ...
Ever wondered why some lips look so kissable?...Ho...
My very own "Take Home Chef" By Chef Cory....my pe...
i haven felt so stressed before.even before my maj...
SOLD OUT: Knot-back Chiffon Frock *Tiffany Green*(...
*** called me for 2nd round interview this friday....
i feel better after grabbing a dress from HVV and ...
i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's ...