SOLD OUT: Knot-back Chiffon Frock *Tiffany Green*

(BRAND NEW; JUST ARRIVED)

S$29.50 (inclusive of normal postage)

...

Photobucket

PTP: 13"-17" down 34".
I cant fit into this pretty dress! =( it's a little too tight for me around the bust area.
perfect for CNY or Valentine's Day! LAST CHANCE for you to get this lovely dress because their BO has already closed!!!
who doesnt love sucha girly and sweet piece? Love the tiffany green colour. super chic!
...

Photobucket

the back knot is very unique! the chiffon material is also super soft and comfy.

...

Interested parties, email me: sarahdee02@hotmail.com

...

Credits: BONITO CHICO


in my past..

*** called me for 2nd round interview this friday....
i feel better after grabbing a dress from HVV and ...
i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's ...
Some updates.......dinner with the JI gang at vivo...
changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...
Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICK...
ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT1st Prize: ...
i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...
Busy Wednesday....hot green tea latte with soy mil...