ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT

1st Prize: Holly Jean
2nd Prize: Zoe Raymond
3rd Prize: Sarah Low

Toshiba Camcorder: Christine Yeo

Congratulations girls!

thank you Ettusais for EVERYTHING. Happy to test drive products before the public does, attending press events for product launches, photoshoots with CLEO and also all the get-together sessions!! It's been a fun journey! It's been a pleasure knowing the Ettusais team and the rest of the ambassadors!

And to my loyal blog readers, ettusais fans and friends, thank you for your support. Thank you for the great responses about Ettusais! I hope you girls enjoyed reading about ettusais and me!

it's a beautiful start for my 2010. =)

How to be Ettusais Ambassador 2010?? Read more about it HERE. Good luck girls!

in my past..

i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...
Busy Wednesday....hot green tea latte with soy mil...
Vivo with JI gang....Soup's Restaurant Signature d...
A beautiful wedding - K&Klove the bouquet. prettie...
I hope to get a new laptop in 2010!! my LG laptop ...
i am so sad that i missed out on all the great fun...
counting down to the last hours of 2009, i hearby ...
we took turns to get food poisoning.first mummy, t...
almost every taxi that i board, the uncles will cr...