we took turns to get food poisoning.
first mummy, then daddy and me.
we suspected it was the chicken rice.
sigh. vomitting sucks.
i vomitted like a MERLION (literally).

finally, the doc decided to give me a jab.
and 6 packets of medication.

so sick and weak and drowsy.
omg.

and i waited 3 hours at the clinic.
bloody hell. long q like mad.

anyway, my mum and my sis had one of the funniest conversations last week, pertaining to the following pics.

Photobucket
mum: "eunice, you bought new brush again ah? how to use this one? got 2 side, one for the eye lashes, one for eye shadow huh?"
eunice: "what new brush? i din buy any 2-way brush."
mum took out the brush and showed sis.
mum: "here..this one!"

my sis took the brush, and started to laugh like a mad woman.
she passed to me, and asked me to take a look.
i laughed like mad too.

Photobucket
it's not a new brush. just that my sis fake lashes managed to stick so nicely on the brush stick that it appeared to be a brush for the lashes. woahahhaha...photo of the year man! so funny.

Photobucket
and the other day, i woke up and found out i got "inked".
nice one baby! haha.

in my past..

almost every taxi that i board, the uncles will cr...
i am currently reading a great book by Mitch Albom...
i am so pissed off now. someone on msn just said i...
i am craving for doublecheese burger now. and some...
Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!!...we reached at 1pm, an...
omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last...
yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...