so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to watch while the theatres were showing.
hate to watch from online cuz the screen is just "THIS BIG". =(

feel so hungry now. wanna eat changi mee sua.
but so far away. lazy.

so bored on a sat night. everyone must be at zoukout.
happening! pray it wont rain tonight for the sake of those who are there.

in my past..

Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...
My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...
i am having very very bad cramps. =(moody and upse...
Dearest Jas & me.headed to bugis for a good lunch....
丁春誠 super cute. omg. high-fashion model.i love me...