Timbre.

Photobucket
alcohol, gossips, food and great company makes us happy!
No stress. Just relax.

Photobucket
by holding hands, we can depend on one another to go through the ups and downs in our lives. Love.

Photobucket


Photobucket
great to have establish a strong bond over the years. more to come!

in my past..

My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...
i am having very very bad cramps. =(moody and upse...
Dearest Jas & me.headed to bugis for a good lunch....
丁春誠 super cute. omg. high-fashion model.i love me...
lingerie shopping with jas today. She's taking for...
i just bought the WARM COLOUR SKETCH DRESS from FR...
there's not many jobs available at the moment beca...
boomz boomz boomz.i passed law.-dance around-i'm a...
Joel & Winnie.Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Joel Foo!...
When I see the word "Limited Edition", I always te...