When I see the word "Limited Edition", I always tell myself..."I MUST GET IT!!!"
..
Do you girls feel the same too? haha..
...
The following products are a "MUST HAVE" for all girls!!
...
Be THE STAR at the year-end parties!!!!
...
Photobucket
Latest Limited Edition Launch:
...
Platinum Star Eye Gloss (Comes in 3 different palettes) & Platinum Star Powder
.....

Photobucket
Retail: S$38
...
Love the soft pink powder! it's super light and smooth!
Use it as a highlighter for the cheek bones and nose bridge.
Helps to sharpen the features on your face and gives you a very natural, radiant glow!!
See the ULTRA fine particles of this STAR powder? It is made up of pearl pigments of different sizes so that we can achieve the SUPER SHIMMERY effect ("highlight" features)!
...
You will definitely look like a SUPERSTAR with a sharper nose and higher cheek bones! Plus, the sebum catching powder will make the "highlight" last longer!
...
Guys will be attracted to you and they will want to create small talks with you! (Powder with AC control oil is gentle to your skin, hence, you can keep up with your good complexion!)
...
that's when you know, YOU LOOK GOOD! On the day that I was suppose to do the CLEO shoot, I was running a fever and having gastric. I looked kinda pale. But after I applied finishing touches on my cheeks and nose bridge, my face lit up instantly! It gave me a radiant glow in front of the camera! my moods lifted and it was easier for me to pose!
..
Photobucket
omg. just look at the pink and fluffy sponge! it IS super duper soft!! glides softly over your skin and gives you a flawless finish! i really really adore the texture of this fluffy sponge!! so gentle to my skin that I do not have to worry about blemishes!
******
Photobucket
Retail: S$36 (Comes in Silver/Pink/Gold)
...
The above is the "SILVER" palette.
..
Ettusais came up with a very unique texture for eye colour - GLOSS. This eye gloss is very smooth, hence, easy to spread. It's like our lipgloss, transparent yet shiny. It gives our eyes a 3D effect because of the different sized pearls in it. When use together with the Perfect Multi Mascara, everyone at the party will be attracted to your eyes. Your dream guy will be so mesmerised by your beautiful eyes that he can't seem to get enough of you!!


Photobucket
A very soft eye makeup, but the glossy finish helps to bring out a multi-dimensional look. Very attractive!!!

Photobucket
On my sis, I used the silver as the base. Since it's transparent, don't be afraid to cover your entire eyelid.
..
For the dark blue shade, I used it as a liner for her upper eyelid. Alternatively, if you want to go for those gothic-punk look, you can blend upwards or create gradation.
******

Photobucket
The Gold Palette.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I realised in this picture, she has got a normal double eyelid on one eye, and INNER double eyelid on another. Weird! Must be not enough sleep la.


Photobucket
Most men I know prefer women with light/soft makeup. They hate girls who throw too many products on their faces! One guy commented to me that he hates kissing his gf's cheek/forehead when they are out because of the strong "makeup" smell. Apparently, his gf doesn't leave home without applying thick layers of makeup.
...
It's good to know some men appreciate the fact that you put in effort in certain areas of your face that they fancy the most. "E" knows her bf loves her eyes. He always praise her eye makeup, commenting that they look brighter and more attactive with a touch of magic from makeup products. She doesn't go heavy on her eyes. Just some shimmering eye gloss, mascara and you are really to attract some cute souls!!!!

Photobucket
i was so happy to try out the Limited Ed. products for my CLEO Dec's shoot. it was awesome! saw my pretty eye colour? We used the Silver Palette to match my glittery dress!! The photographer loved the eye makeup because of the radiant glow! I could easily FLIRT with the camera!


Photobucket
isn't this makeup pouch very pretty!?! STARRY STARRY pouch with a mirror! I have already started using it and my gfs all went gaga over the pouch when I took it out! The size is just right and the mirror comes in really handy! You will get this if you purchase ANY of the LIMITED ED. product.
...

Photobucket
this classic signature ETTUSAIS diary for 2010!! more exciting stuffs inside!! Just purchase S$48 worth of Ettusais products if you are a member. If you are not YET a member, GO JOIN! The Gift-with-Purchases are really super duper pretty!!
...
Don't believe? Check out the ones for this month (Only available from 1st - 6th Dec at Ettusais Counters)!! omg. i want the pink luggage!!! Click HERE.

Photobucket
Sweet little designs of sticky tabs for your notes!

Photobucket


Photobucket
GET THEM NOW!!!!
...
visit: http://www.ettusais.sg/
....
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236

in my past..

the two toto tickets that i bought for today's dra...
Sarahdee is a babysitter.baby javelle took a while...
i went for an impulsive haircut earlier today, spo...
at about 630am today, i was woken up by the smell ...
OMG!!! I'm so grateful to Heinz (and of course my ...
By Agence France Presse:11/24/2009 - Belgian man i...
I need some HELP.i dunno how i got this blue black...
i miss HK. =(...miss not washing my hair for 2 day...
Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...