Sarahdee is a babysitter.

Photobucket
baby javelle took a while to warm up to me. after that, when we were at GWC, she kept asking me to carry her! super cute.

Photobucket
luke luke loves biscuits and crackers. haha. handsome boy.

Photobucket
helping this aunty to cook her potluck dish! =)

Photobucket
thanks to banana for capturing the following shots of me and baby charlene! love them!

Photobucket


Photobucket
=)
...
thanks cece for everything! see u soon sexy mummy.

in my past..

i went for an impulsive haircut earlier today, spo...
at about 630am today, i was woken up by the smell ...
OMG!!! I'm so grateful to Heinz (and of course my ...
By Agence France Presse:11/24/2009 - Belgian man i...
I need some HELP.i dunno how i got this blue black...
i miss HK. =(...miss not washing my hair for 2 day...
Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...
My Ettusais Favourites...I have been using Ettusai...
so lonely to be home on a friday night.but today i...