OMG!!!

I'm so grateful to Heinz (and of course my beloved Publicity Goddess sister - Gidania!!) for their great (& surprise) coverage on the DEC's Cleo magazine (Ettusais Page) that I was featured in.

Read more!!!
http://weworktoplay.wordpress.com/

They are the UP & COMING HOT STUFFS in the media industry. Clients love them because they are two gorgeous partners who can really work magic together and have great media contacts! Worked with them for the HUGO KITCHEN launch and they really gave me many insights on this industry. It was really fun! However, there's definitely a lot of hardwork and effort put into for each event. It's not ONLY the glamourous part that we often see.

Love you two loads!!!!

in my past..

By Agence France Presse:11/24/2009 - Belgian man i...
I need some HELP.i dunno how i got this blue black...
i miss HK. =(...miss not washing my hair for 2 day...
Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...
My Ettusais Favourites...I have been using Ettusai...
so lonely to be home on a friday night.but today i...
Leonard & Jillia's Wedding. we were the early bunc...
Friday the 13th - Black Friday - had an interview ...
Enlarged pores? Don't be embarrass about it! ...On...