My Ettusais Favourites...

I have been using Ettusais products for nearly 7 years. I am definitely honoured to be one the ambassadors for this superb Japanese brand. I have tried so many of their products and have decided to come up with a list of MY favourites and why i love them so much! For example, when my gfs asked me "which foundation can achieve flawless skin?" or "which blusher gives the most natural glow?" I would recommend the following!!


Photobucket

1) Zero Pore Pact (Oil Block) - gives me a matt and smooth finish. my perfect foundation to flawless skin.
...
2) Medicated Acne Daytime Defense Powder EXTRA - love the ultra-fine powder particles that's able to protect my skin and gives me a thin but amazing coverage.
...
3) Sweet Marble Cheek Colour (Limited Edition) - this gives me a very healthy glow!
..
4) Eye Zone Massaging Essence - very moisturising and light, so don't have to worry about milia seeds around the eye area!
...
5) White Shooter Dual Effect - thanks to the vitamin C and brightening ingredients in this bottle of goodness, my skin becomes more radiant!
...
6) Perfect Multi Mascara - this is my substitute for fake lashes. it gives me long and voluminised lashes.
...
7) Medicated Acne Aroma Body Wash - it leaves me with really soft and moisturised skin after bath. and i love the fruitty smell too!

Visit: http://www.ettusais.sg/ for more info!


**********************************
CLEO DECEMBER - Behind the scenes.

I was lucky to be selected for the final feature of Ettusais Cold Case this year. It's the Christmas Edition and Ettusais has exciting LIMITED EDITION products for you girls!!! So here are some of the pictures from the shoot..

..
Photobucket
Sheila (makeup); James (hair).

Photobucket
sher. (Ettusais Ambassadors' nanny. hee)

Photobucket
my first meal of the day. gosh. one lotus paste bao, from sher.

Photobucket


Photobucket
bern helping me to pin my dress.

Photobucket


Photobucket

i looked super stiff sitting on the chair..




Photobucket
twins. looks like high school prom picture for the year book? haha..

Photobucket
i looked damn tired. cuz i was sick. and hungry!

Photobucket
still not giving the right feel for the pics. =(

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
i like this picture leh. hee. but my eyes still not SPARKLING enough.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
doe-eyed. i don't have a pair of eyes that can flirt with the camera.

Photobucket
the two ladies having fun while i was trying to make my eyes "TALK" to the camera!

Photobucket
guess what they had to do to make me laugh? RIS LOW. BOOMZ BOOMZ BOOMZ. haha..

Photobucket
the shortlisted ones. all of us get to vote! which is YOUR favourite?

Photobucket
as you have guessed, this is everyone's favourite. =)

thank you CLEO and ETTUSAIS for this wonderful experience. =) without YOU, i wont be able to appear on CLEO twice. it's been a pleasure working with you creative people!

in my past..

so lonely to be home on a friday night.but today i...
Leonard & Jillia's Wedding. we were the early bunc...
Friday the 13th - Black Friday - had an interview ...
Enlarged pores? Don't be embarrass about it! ...On...
For Dorcas: Medicated Acne Gentle Wash- after rins...
Worn Once: Basic Tube Dress - Navy Blue with Lime ...
Brand New: Chanel Inspired Toga (Black/White)...Cr...
4 more days to HK.excited. cant wait to get away f...
One Fullerton.dawn dawn gave me this cute little c...
CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time...