Worn Once: Basic Tube Dress - Navy Blue with Lime Piping
...
Credits: Bonito Chico

Photobucket

Photobucket

Measurement: 11.5" to 16"; 27" down
...
My sister bought this. Worn only once. In good condition. slightly big for her. my sister is a size 6. but abit tight for me as a size 8 at the bust area.
...
Bought this at $27.50. Willing to let go at $18 (inclusive of normal postage).
...
Pls email me if you are interested.

in my past..

Brand New: Chanel Inspired Toga (Black/White)...Cr...
4 more days to HK.excited. cant wait to get away f...
One Fullerton.dawn dawn gave me this cute little c...
CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time...
Happy Birthday Lydia!advanced birthday celebration...
Congratulations!!St. Teresa's Church. ..Joel, coul...
what a great start to our Sunday tgt.thank u for t...
Mac Donald's Monopoly Game..I NEED.......Orchard R...
JUST FOR D1 - Pls spot the DIFF!!!(taken in july 0...
Our 4th Anniversary. ...a surprise bouquet of flow...