One Fullerton.

Photobucket
dawn dawn gave me this cute little cinnamoroll!

Photobucket
like magazine cover shoot hor? woahahaha...

Photobucket
gonna push her head in the bin!!!!

Photobucket
acting all touristy.

Photobucket
happy 3 friendss! =)

in my past..

CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time...
Happy Birthday Lydia!advanced birthday celebration...
Congratulations!!St. Teresa's Church. ..Joel, coul...
what a great start to our Sunday tgt.thank u for t...
Mac Donald's Monopoly Game..I NEED.......Orchard R...
JUST FOR D1 - Pls spot the DIFF!!!(taken in july 0...
Our 4th Anniversary. ...a surprise bouquet of flow...
From me to you.it's been 4 years. happy anniversar...
Brand New: Peacock Printed Frock In Purple - SOLDS...
the stupid guy who sat next to me during exam had ...