Brand New: Peacock Printed Frock In Purple - SOLD

S$26 (inclusive of normal postage)

Credits: Bonito Chico

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Measurement: ptp 12" (lay flat) 17" (stretched) down 33.5" (adjustable straps)
...
i'm selling this pretty dress because it's tight for me around the bust area. if not for that, i would love to wear this piece for a weekend lunch with my bf! it's a very flattering piece with an excellent cut.
...
backorder closed and the stocks has recently arrived and mailed out as per bonito's website. it's retailing at S$27 (exclusive of normal postage) on their website!!
...
Interested parties, pls email me at sarahdee02@hotmail.com

in my past..

the stupid guy who sat next to me during exam had ...
Chef Andre Chiang (Jaan par André) a very interest...
it's not that i wanna embarrass my mother here.but...
baby told me yesterday that he made a reservation ...
Hugo Kitchen & Andre Chiang.Their exclusive event ...
my mind keeps drifting away!!! how to concentrate ...
pls grab tmr's (29/10) MY PAPER (free!).my sis wil...
i realised i have a love-hate relationship with my...
im so happy!baby and i, each has a task to do toni...
received an email from SPH.I din get the job. =(