it's not that i wanna embarrass my mother here.
but this "young lady" puked like mad after sharing 4 bottles of wine with my 2 other aunties.
she did it on an almost empty stomach.
while driving them home, she TURBO VOMITTED like MAD.
i wind down the windows.
but the car still stink like crazy.
gosh. my dad face is black like charcoal.
my mum has got no discipline when it comes to alcohol.
i need to sew her mouth up!
asked her to stop drinking, but she just cant.

on a happier note, chef andre approved my add on fb! yay! =) and...his wife is hot.

in my past..

baby told me yesterday that he made a reservation ...
Hugo Kitchen & Andre Chiang.Their exclusive event ...
my mind keeps drifting away!!! how to concentrate ...
pls grab tmr's (29/10) MY PAPER (free!).my sis wil...
i realised i have a love-hate relationship with my...
im so happy!baby and i, each has a task to do toni...
received an email from SPH.I din get the job. =(
im so upset.cuz i cant go for Halloween Party this...
my dad cant stop nagging. gosh. worst than my mum!...
my 1st Kate Spade.poppy/gold combi. seasonless (wo...