i realised i have a love-hate relationship with my bf.

i got hold of our booking reference no. through the CS officer from SQ hotline because i wanted to change our seating arrangement (from main deck to upper deck). when i logged in, to my horror, my meal selection was " ORIENTAL RAW VEGETARIAN"!!!! yesterday when he was booking for the tix, i told him please do not select any vegetarian food for me, cuz i will get so pissed off! (im a carnivore).

my sms to him: "you are so heartless! give me eat veggie only!"

he called me back, laughing his lungs out!

him: "how can SQ pple anyhow give u the authority to log in?"

me: "hello! im one of the passengers and i can verify ALL INFO leh!"

him: "you spoilt the fun and surprise la! i wanted to see ur reaction when the stewardess come to you and say: mdm, your vegetarian meal..but i was prepared to change my meal with you la! wont let you eat veggie. just wanted to see your reaction."

me: "then why u selected VEGETARIAN for BOTH flights!? select for 1 flight can already what!"

him: - speechless - & LOL!

in my past..

im so happy!baby and i, each has a task to do toni...
received an email from SPH.I din get the job. =(
im so upset.cuz i cant go for Halloween Party this...
my dad cant stop nagging. gosh. worst than my mum!...
my 1st Kate Spade.poppy/gold combi. seasonless (wo...
i think when im stress, i need to spend money.i ju...
im very angry with Singtel and their customer serv...
wow wow weee.what have i been up to these days?not...
BRAND NEW: Marilyn Swing Dress...S$28 (inclusive o...
Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired TrenchcoatS$26 (inclu...