Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired Trenchcoat
S$26 (inclusive of normal postage)


Credits to: Covet Fashion (www.covetrunway.com)

*Item (Retail Price: S$28) currently sold out at Covet Fashion's website*

Photobucket

Measurements:

PTP: 19" to 22.5"
Length: 33.5"
Fits UK size 6-10

Description: - Made of Good Quality Cotton material
- Button down closure (add hidden press studs to make it into a dress)
- Elasticized at waist (back)
- Sash is detachable
- Not sheer

Photobucket

http://covetrunway.com/products1_info.php?ProductID=20090929231854

im selling on behalf of my friend. brand new piece. not worn before.
just arrived today. too big for my friend, who is a size 6.

drop me an email: sarahdee02@hotmail.com, if u r interested.


in my past..

SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE) ....S$30 (inclus...
Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...
OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...
wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot...
To be Fair Ladies.I remember when i was about 16, ...
A love relationship is like the stock market. It's...
i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...