SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE)
....
S$30 (inclusive of normal postage)
...
credits: Bonito Chico "Chic to Chic" Launch
...

Photobucket

Measurement: ptp 13" to 17" down 27"

my dear friend, steph, just received this dress today. it's slightly tight for her around the bust area. she is willing to let go at S$30, inclusive of normal postage.

As quoted from bonito's website, the original piece designed by an Australian designer is retailing at S$159!!


If you girls are waiting for backorder, they will only arrive 21 days later!! with normal postage, selling at S$31.50.

Interested parties, pls email to steph directly: zhiyi55@yahoo.com.sg


in my past..

Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...
OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...
wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot...
To be Fair Ladies.I remember when i was about 16, ...
A love relationship is like the stock market. It's...
i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...
"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...