"Eye-Catching" Looks!


my sis and I headed down to Ettusais Counter on 3 different occasions for Chelsea to create 3 different looks for us!!


No. 1 - Sexy Girl
Photobucket
- Perfect Multi Mascara

-Eye Colour: GD1, BD1 & BL4

"gold is alluring! the new SEXY colour."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ta-da! look sexy not? woahah...

i was practically out the WHOLE day! running errands and all. I was walking under the sun for half the time and perspired like mad. Stupid hot and humid weather! Because I had shalyn's birthday dinner to attend late in the evening, I was so worried about the "curl-ness" of my lashes. thankfully, my Perfect Multi Mascara coated lashes were able to hold up well against perspiration! I still looked fresh and radiant after a long day! =)


**********************
No. 2 - Baby Girl
Photobucket
- Separate Mascara (Perfect)

-Eye Colour: PK2, PK3 & KH2


"Bright eyes, Rosy Cheeks & all things nice!!!!"


Photobucket
so happy & cheerful! =)

my facebook display pic! received many compliments on the overall baby girl look! boys love this. hee hee.

Photobucket
went to watch the "Time Traveller's Wife". I cried when he died. =( so sad!! even though it was kinda expected, but still! Yes yes, I shall admit that I am a crybaby!


everyone was still sniffling when the lights came on after the movie. I turned to my right and saw my neighbour whispering to his gf, "you face got black black stain". gosh! how embarrassing! her mascara smudged due to all the crying! i felt so paiseh for her. imagine the shock on her bf's face when he saw her face. haha...


In my heart, I was so relieved that my mascara can withstand all the crying!! phew!

*****************


No. 3 - Pretty Doll
Photobucket
- Perfect Multi Mascara

- Eye Colour: BK1, BL3 & RD1


"i love the eye makeup. so sweet looking. really like a doll!"


Photobucket
haha. yes. my sis looks like a real doll here. but at home, she's a DEVIL! trust me! Angel in disguise...she came home and started to bat her pretty lashes at my dad. and everything went HER way!


my advice to you is.....open your peepers with a curler, coat it with mascara & start to bat your black lashes charmingly at those guys. you will set some gorgeous hearts fluttering your way!!!

in my past..

double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...
Gege's Covet Apple Candy Dress - PINK$24 at a stea...
Inconsiderate Neighboursthey are worst than the cr...
just for the sake a follow up from my previous pos...
i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...
A Mystery Box headed to the office with Zoe to col...
am all dolled up. Waiting for the rest to get read...
Specially Manufactured by BonitoChico.Credits: bon...
Happy Advanced Birthday Sha Sha!more pics up on fb...