just for the sake a follow up from my previous post.

no, i din get the job. cuz my personality doesnt fit the job descriptions.
no, i did not waste my time again going for this interview.
in fact, i benefited quite a bit.
he gave me loads of advices and helped me to learn more about my strengths as a person.
i thank him for his time and patience.
he's been really kind. it was a blessing in disguise.


Btw, "Ettusais Mascara Giveaway" has ended and the lucky winner is “Winnie Lim”. Please do not send any more emails, thanks! i appreciate all your kind support and hopefully we can bring in more goodies for u readers! thanks agaiN! =)

in my past..

i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...
A Mystery Box headed to the office with Zoe to col...
am all dolled up. Waiting for the rest to get read...
Specially Manufactured by BonitoChico.Credits: bon...
Happy Advanced Birthday Sha Sha!more pics up on fb...
timbre@ sub-stationsince poly till now, both of us...
yay! CL test is over!no time to finish the paper. ...
alright! what's the reason for me losing touch wit...
Baby Luke's 2nd Bday.the cake was yummy!us and the...
Insect (Bedbugs) bites?this is not my ass. my righ...