yay! CL test is over!
no time to finish the paper. 1 hr, 2 essay qns. CRAZY!

thanks to Kino's 20% discount storewide for members, baby bought me Sophie Kinsella's latest book - Twenties Girl. & i bought another 2 more, by Adele Parks. woo hoo!!

i hope i dun get emo reading the books!!

in my past..

alright! what's the reason for me losing touch wit...
Baby Luke's 2nd Bday.the cake was yummy!us and the...
Insect (Bedbugs) bites?this is not my ass. my righ...
Happy Advanced Bday Jer!i had fun with the girls! ...
All about loving my eyes. ...I was having a chat w...
dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...
i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above m...
Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...