Baby Luke's 2nd Bday.

Photobucket
the cake was yummy!

Photobucket
us and the children!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
haha. we asked him to do the "act cute" pose before opening the presents. very cute!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
i had fun with you girls! =) thank u xin!

in my past..

Insect (Bedbugs) bites?this is not my ass. my righ...
Happy Advanced Bday Jer!i had fun with the girls! ...
All about loving my eyes. ...I was having a chat w...
dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...
i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above m...
Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...
Happy Purple Sunday.yay! i finally bought a pair o...
Primary School Gathering@Indochine, Forbidden City...