Insect (Bedbugs) bites?

Photobucket
this is not my ass. my right lower arm and elbow!

Photobucket
see. abit swollen!

Photobucket


Photobucket
my thigh kena. and also my buttocks.

Doc said it was bedbugs bite. went home, checked my bed and sofa and everything. it's free from all that. then doc asked where i went the past few days. i told him, watched movie at AMK HUB. he said, the sofa chairs in the movie theatres are capable of breeding bedbugs! baby kena once at orchard cine theatre. yucks. i feel so disgusted.

btw, for the first time in my life, my dad said my fart stinks big time. =( i cant stop farting today. no, i din eat onions. and yes, i shitted twice today.


in my past..

Happy Advanced Bday Jer!i had fun with the girls! ...
All about loving my eyes. ...I was having a chat w...
dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...
i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above m...
Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...
Happy Purple Sunday.yay! i finally bought a pair o...
Primary School Gathering@Indochine, Forbidden City...
Timbre@ Mount Sophiathere's loads of pics, but i l...