All about loving my eyes.
...
I was having a chat with one of my poly gfs the other day about "our eyes betraying our age". We were browsing through facebook and gossiping about women who were older than us. We were scrutinizing their facebook pictures and found that the only sign of betrayal is the WRINKLES AROUND THE EYES!

(STOP RUBBING YOUR EYES GIRLS! I KNOW THE FEELING IS "SHIOK", but the skin around our eye area is super delicate! RUBBING will cause fine lines!)

.
Then, I was in town the other day, waiting for baby at Orchard Control. Then I saw this lady, in her early 30s, pretty well-dressed. She caught my attention because of her LV bag. haha.. When she walked closer towards me, I GOT A SHOCK OUT OF MY LIFE! Underneath her right eye (where her eyebag is), it's FULL of tiny Milia Seeds!!! gosh.

.
Back home, I went online to search about Preventing the Growth of Milia Seeds, because I have 1 ugly seed under each eye and I am trying to stop it from GROWING MORE! This is what I found:

...
"You should be using an eye cream that is light enough to penetrate easily into your eye area. If you think your eye cream is too rich, switch to an EYE GEL instead. Unlike eye creams, which are more nourishing, eye gels are usually cooler and created to reduce dark circles, puffiness and tiredness". Click HERE for more info.

...
I realised the mistake that me and many of my gfs made is this: The richer the eye cream, the better, because more moisturising and nourishing for the eyes. BUT that would cause Milia Seeds!

...
OMG. We definitely DO NOT want that to happen to us!

...
Anyway, I was introduced to the following 2 products by Ettusais in January this year, and until today, I am still a loyal user and have been recommending them to my gfs!

...
Click here to view my entry in January.


Photobucket

1) Eye Zone Tinted Colour Essence - S$39

...
On mornings, I use this lightweight concealer because it works as an eye essence and also concealer!

I find it treats my dark circles and covers them up naturally by blending with my skin tone. Unlike normal concealer, it has only ONE SHADE!


Photobucket

2) Eye Zone Massaging Essence - S$56
...
For myself, I use this in the day and also at night.

...
Day Use: Pre makeup base - I apply this before the Eye Zone Tinted Colour Essence. Moisturise the eye area and enhance the effect of the essence by doing the Eye Massage. So that the skin can absorb the concealer better.

...
Night Use: Before I head to bed, I will apply the Massaging Essence and give my darling pair of eyes a good massage. I love the feeling AFTER the massage because my eyes feels so relaxed after facing the computer for HOURS!

...
Visit: http://www.ettusais.sg/ for more information! =)

...
*************************************

...
SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU GIRLS THIS AUGUST!

...
"Experience our Medicated Acne Dual Whitening Mask or Sebum Off Kit with our Beauty Buddies Program!"

...
- A personal hands-on session to learn more about beauty/skincare/makeup tips. (It's really the best time to get an answer for all the questions you have in mind)

- For you and your gfs! (max. 3 friends)

- Make an appointment with our Ettusais Consultant by purchasing a $20 Ettusais Voucher! (Fully redeemable)

- ONLY available at Isetan Orchard Scotts, Metro Paragon and BHG Bugis.

We are always giving you girls special treats because we LOVE YOU! =)
Available only at selected ettusais counters:
- Isetan Orchard, 6735 1809
- Metro Paragon, 6735 2236
- Isetan Scotts, 6836 1281
- BHG Bugis, 6334 7188

in my past..

dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...
i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above m...
Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...
Happy Purple Sunday.yay! i finally bought a pair o...
Primary School Gathering@Indochine, Forbidden City...
Timbre@ Mount Sophiathere's loads of pics, but i l...
Brand NEW Papillio Sandals SOLD.Women's: Madrid Pe...
As an Ettusais Ambassador, I would love to share t...