Brand NEW Papillio Sandals SOLD.
Women's: Madrid Pepe Bronze Suede (LATEST!)
Size: 38
Retail: SGD$109
Selling: SGD$75 (a STEAL! for their new design)
....
With receipt intact. Paperbag & box.
Bought it today (14/8) at Raffles City outlet on impulse.
Reached home and realised I have too many pairs of birkies.
Love the unique bronze suede design. but my mum is nagging for me to sell it. =(
interested parties, kindly email me at sarahdee02@hotmail.com
....
http://shop.papillio.de/en/shopexec.htm?funcid=106&script=002&anr=241261&pid=1250252532_16964_d_&UserArg=Sales
Photobucket


Photobucket



in my past..

As an Ettusais Ambassador, I would love to share t...
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior...
i thought GSS was over?but i was wrong! ONLINE BLO...
TO SELL: SOLDAGNESELLE BRAND NEW JACOB IN BLACK DR...
i passed M5!!! =)anyway, went dinner with my famil...
im so hungry.i just called KFC.ordered the 10 pcs ...
MORE FLEA PICTURES FROM MJ!!this was the "inside" ...
FLEA @DRAGONFLYafter set up!slashing prices!proud ...
Pink Parlourmy first time there! used to frequent ...
1st Flea Market at St. James Power Station!!!2nd A...