TO SELL: SOLD
AGNESELLE BRAND NEW JACOB IN BLACK DRESS

@$27, inclusive of normal postage. without tube.

Just received it a few days back from my BACKORDER with the ladies at AGNESELLE.

Reason to sell: the dress is slightly too short for my preference. my height is 165cm.

Interested Parties can email me @ sarahdee02@hotmail.com

Credits: http://agneselle.livejournal.com/53145.html#cutid1


Photobucket

Measurements:
Pit to Pit -14.5 to 16 inches
Length - 31 inches

Material:
soft flowy chiffon

in my past..

i passed M5!!! =)anyway, went dinner with my famil...
im so hungry.i just called KFC.ordered the 10 pcs ...
MORE FLEA PICTURES FROM MJ!!this was the "inside" ...
FLEA @DRAGONFLYafter set up!slashing prices!proud ...
Pink Parlourmy first time there! used to frequent ...
1st Flea Market at St. James Power Station!!!2nd A...
Afternoon Brunch on a Sunday.Just the two of us.Ca...
SIGNATURE "PONG-PONG" KALIPOK HAIRSTYLEthese pictu...
SING DOLLAR PLAY @ ESPLANADE!it was an enjoyable n...
UNI GIRLS & *BUCKS!blogger having some problems wi...