UNI GIRLS & *BUCKS!

blogger having some problems with the html codes for font size and font colour. so im not gonna type captions. this gathering was quite some time back. we had newYORK newYORK at centrepoint. then headed to *bucks for some catching up and gossiping session.

missing our stephie tan. cuz she was busy with proj in school!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



in my past..

i am trying to upload pics.but i cant.blogger is D...
busy me.-> upload pictures!! plenty of them.-> stu...
it's disappointing that most jobs now require my f...
Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...