She's HOT! Megan Fox.

megan fox

Source: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/tag/megan-fox/

i was flipping through 8days while having drinks with the boys. they saw her in THE Purple Gown and screamed, "she's so hot!". (haha. no la, they din screamed. RAY exclaimed.)

ohhh yes. honestly, i find her sexier than AJ.

i love her legs. they are sexy! (toned and tanned)
i love her shoulders and collar bone. they are sexy. (ohhh so boney)

then i asked the boys, which part of her they find sexy??
or rather, which part of a woman's body appeal to them?

stupid ray said EVERYTHING! haha. when forced for an answer, he said THE FACE.

(i expected answers like "eyes that can speak a thousand words", "slender fingers", "perky butt", "big boobs", etc)

then our banker said, "ass". he loves PERKY ASS.

now, i forced them to ask me in return. "Which part of a Man's body appeal to me".

i said, "VEINS!!! those veins popping out from his arms....ohhhh so sexy."

***ALVIN! if u read this, u know who i meant right!!***

And so, i look at HIS arms first. there has to have OBVIOUS veins popping out.

then......my heart rate will speed up from here. woahahahah.


in my past..

My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(
Aroma. Whitening. I have been rotting at home for ...
he bought me a notebook from melb. like those rome...
What a SURPRISE!!!... i received a phone call from...
My friday.... went for my appt. to remove the sti...
Bruised. blue-black has faded to become yellow bru...