Aroma. Whitening.

I have been rotting at home for days ever since my wisdom tooth op. recruitment agencies have been calling me up for jobs. but i can't head down for interviews yet cuz of my swollen face. Plus, i can't really speak clearly! no job. no income. no shopping. =( some of them even told me that those are immediate vacancies, and they cant wait for me to recover. oh well. =( i've been so stressed that tiny pimples have been popping out on my back!!!


Luckily I have my Aromatic Body Wash on hand! For this whole week, I have been using this to bathe. The fruity floral smell really does help to relieve stress, tension and even PAIN FOR ME! haha. i love the mix of rose, jasmine, apple and peach scents!



been using the Body Whitening Mist to minimise the acne-scars on my back. and also PREVENT THEM! i also have some colour pigmentation problems on my back. so this is a good remedy for me! SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY IT OFF!!!

(even if you dun have any acne problems, u can also use it for WHITENING purposes! you know how girls these days emphasise on WHITENING. from skincare to makeup products to body sprays!)


I know many of my gfs and blog readers love pretty CUPCAKES!


Source: "JUST CUPCAKES" http://www.flickr.com/photos/9329630@N03/

GOOD NEWS!!!

Ettusais is offering a CUPCAKE WORKSHOP this July!!! 25th, Saturday. 3pm - 5pm.

THe best way to bond with ur gfs and besties is TO BAKE TGT!!!

and the end product can be given to your loved one!! i wanna go!!! i can bake for my cory fish!!! =P jasmine, come with me k!!

There will be a registration of $30. (Bring home 4 pretty cupcakes decorated by yourself, cupcake recipe and $10 ettusais voucher!)

WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? SLOTS ARE SNAPPING UP FAST FAST FAST! cuz pretty cupcakes are the IN THING now!

Hurry! log on to http://www.ettusais.sg/ for more details.

or call 6739 8697/ email ettusais@shiseido.com.sg to make your reservation! SEE U THERE!


in my past..

he bought me a notebook from melb. like those rome...
What a SURPRISE!!!... i received a phone call from...
My friday.... went for my appt. to remove the sti...
Bruised. blue-black has faded to become yellow bru...
URRGH! i still cant post pictures!!!
*i watch this one time cry one time*cantonese song...
I AM SARAH LALA! IN LOVE WITH LADY GAGA!!!woahahah...
Hamster Diary. i forced to close my mouth. bathin...
oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...