What a SURPRISE!!!
...
i received a phone call from taka yest, informing me there would be a delivery for me at 10am today. but i told them to come after 1pm cuz of sch. i requested for them to reveal the item, but they refused. jas told me maybe it was a prank call!! nb!
...
then baby called, and i casually told him abt the WEIRD DELIVERY CALL. he din comment much. i also din really care. cuz i really thought it was a PRANK! but he kept telling me to rest at home today, and not to go sch (i realised cuz he planned the delivery to be at 10am and he din know i already told the person to send it after 1pm!)
....
reached home from sch, called him at about 2. he asked if i went to sch. i said yes. then i told him that i was super sure it was a PRANK call cuz it's way past the delivery time! (assuming that they were suppose to arrive at 1pm. haha). Told me he will call me back later cuz he busy, so we hung up.
...
Then at about 3pm, the SURPRISE delivery arrived!!

mr. cory planned the delivery for me!
i was so happy! my fave!! HOT PINK GERBERAS! no light pink. MUST HOT PINK! and there was a card included!!! even more happy! (he seldom writes to me!)

oh so pretty!!!

=) i called him again. this time, i was giggling like a little girl. immediately, he asked if MY SUPPOSED delivery had arrived. haha.



still hamster face. i geh kiang. tried to eat char siew rice. now my gums swollen!!! wound got blood! think char siew too hard!! gonna pop some painkillers later.

i love you. thank you for the pretty flowers and the surprise!

2 weeks ago. at the airport. i miss you.

it's been nearly 4 yrs. definitely, we have our ups and downs. no matter what the future holds, i am grateful for the opportunity to love you and be loved by you.


in my past..

My friday.... went for my appt. to remove the sti...
Bruised. blue-black has faded to become yellow bru...
URRGH! i still cant post pictures!!!
*i watch this one time cry one time*cantonese song...
I AM SARAH LALA! IN LOVE WITH LADY GAGA!!!woahahah...
Hamster Diary. i forced to close my mouth. bathin...
oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...
Feels so horrible. just being wheeled out. the gau...
WISDOM TOOTH HORROR. reached at 7am. mount E. day ...