My friday.
...

went for my appt. to remove the stitches. i made this for my dearest Dr. Chew and his nurses. haha. =)

my jasmine acc me the whole time today. =) thanks babe. having coffee at Bakerzin.





my sis was the camera woman. jas's bro was with us too! i had yummy "cream of potato and leek" at Bakerzin. i wanted to try their "cream of pumpkin". but the sight of ORANGE SOUP makes me scared!

AND LOOK WHAT I HAVE GOT!!!

Ettusais signature ducklings are so cute!!!


after receiving Ettusais July's newsletter, i was EXCITED!!!
their Gift-with-purchase this month is THIS PRETTY PINK HARD-CASE LUGGAGE!!! for members only. spent $100 nett and you will GET THIS FOC! (only one per customer).
...
it's in pink. pretty. attention-seeking. compact. hard-case.how can i resist?
headed down Paragon Metro's outlet with jas. was super lucky to see Chelsea there. so she helped me with my purchases. =) happy girl!

and i spent alot of money today. on top my makeup products, i bought 3 pairs of earrings and one necklace. sigh.

in my past..

Bruised. blue-black has faded to become yellow bru...
URRGH! i still cant post pictures!!!
*i watch this one time cry one time*cantonese song...
I AM SARAH LALA! IN LOVE WITH LADY GAGA!!!woahahah...
Hamster Diary. i forced to close my mouth. bathin...
oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...
Feels so horrible. just being wheeled out. the gau...
WISDOM TOOTH HORROR. reached at 7am. mount E. day ...
Ah gong's bday celebration. ah ma and ah gong.we ...