Hamster Diary.

i forced to close my mouth. bathing everyday is a chore! cuz i cant wash my face properly. cant brush my teeth properly. cant wrap the towel on my head properly! so many things cannot be done properly!!

face so round. i look so pale. not enough food intake. i feel hungry all the time!!!

today not so pain already. can tahan. just very tight! i cannot imagine injecting botox. will my face feels tight too?

geok dropped by to visit me with a happy sunflower!

and thanks to her. i satisfied my super craving today! *bucks. thanks woman! =) i drank it like a baby!!

my new idol!! LADY GAGA!! - my sis and i love this BOW-hairstyle of hers!! if i din cut my hair that time, i would be able to achieve this style! nb! now dunno must wait until when then my hair will be so long! by then, this BOW-hairstyle also OUTDATED!!! urrgh.

chio hor! alot of pple say like MINNIE MOUSE! cute k. hahah.
...
Btw, Walk-In Closet has launched their 4th Collection! For this GSS month, they continue to give free normal postage!! drop by to see if their SUMMER collection suits u!


in my past..

oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...
Feels so horrible. just being wheeled out. the gau...
WISDOM TOOTH HORROR. reached at 7am. mount E. day ...
Ah gong's bday celebration. ah ma and ah gong.we ...
Mind's Cafe.... lynn, the loser for FIRST HAND. ha...
i just drank my last sip of water, before the cloc...
Breekos. with who? jasmine dearest. =) i love you ...
A date with Shav. boss thinking what to order. at ...
Credits to: http://luvlia.livejournal.com/11044.ht...