Mind's Cafe.
...
lynn, the loser for FIRST HAND. haha.

ray, the loser for SNORTA! (zq was suppose to be the loser!)

see the game - Dirty Minds. No, ray wasnt the loser. he was the WINNER!!! this game was quite fun!

taking staff pass photo.

lynn secretly took this while i was waiting for the toilet!



ray was looking at the girls in front of our table.

saboteur is a super interesting strategy game!!! jasmine introduced this to me, and i taught them how to play! haha.


thank u ray, for footing the bill! hee. small money out, big money in!!!


in my past..

i just drank my last sip of water, before the cloc...
Breekos. with who? jasmine dearest. =) i love you ...
A date with Shav. boss thinking what to order. at ...
Credits to: http://luvlia.livejournal.com/11044.ht...
Rojak Post. friday night was at geok's place. MJ t...
All about Celeste. my niece. she super cute. =) k...
Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.@ emerald hill. me and...
Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...