Rojak Post.

friday night was at geok's place. MJ time!! with jan and wing. we had fun. our 2nd session so far. pls make this a more regular one! haha. i lost again!

went for blood test on sat morning. appt made on friday 26/6, to remove 4 wisdom tooth. day surgery. at mount E. am so scared. had nightmare on that night. sigh.

this is my baby, doing some last min packing in the evening. just sent him to the airport. hope he will have a safe trip there and back. love you DUDE.


in my past..

All about Celeste. my niece. she super cute. =) k...
Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.@ emerald hill. me and...
Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...