CANON ixus 100.

steph bought this. BLACK.

i bought this. RED

we are two very happy girls cuz we finally own the prettiest compact digital camera in town!!
so sleek!! so cool!! so chio!!

thanks to my jasmine who acc me the whole time n walking in the hot sun. thanks to otah friend for his good service. and thanks to my ah pa for buying this for me! =)

btw, i got through today's interview. pending the 2nd round next week. sigh. so stressful.



in my past..

Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...
SQ girl "wanna-be". haha. baby went to cut his ha...
All About Nail Colours!Ice-cream Paradise!!!...ett...