went for my regular dental check up today.
...
bad news:
...
i got 4 x widsom tooth to be pluck out ASAP. cuz it's overcrowding my current set of teeth. previously, i wore braces before, so now, those wisdom tooth are pushing my two front teeth OUT. my set of teeth are not more straight. so if i delay further, my money on braces will be gone to waste. and they had to GROW in sucha position that they are lying on my nerves. so after the surgery, i may lose sensitivity on my lips. mine is gonna be a complicated surgery. to be completed through GA. means i need to go operating theatre, and cannot do it in the clinic. KILL ME PLS. i am F*ing scared. =( i also feel bad tt i am wasting my parents' money.

in my past..

1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...
SQ girl "wanna-be". haha. baby went to cut his ha...
All About Nail Colours!Ice-cream Paradise!!!...ett...
acc baby to review again today.kinda bad. din take...
DIY Pretty nails! my sis and i have been playing w...
WARNING: the following pictures may cause you to f...
2nd degree burn. due to an accident at work early ...