2nd degree burn.

due to an accident at work early this morning, my baby kena 2nd degree burn on his right hand. it's bad. blisters formed and burst, the skin was dangling. and there was also burns at on his waist. i feel shitty to know he is in so much pain and i cannot do anything to help him.

he will have to change the dressing tmr, and the least i can do is to be with him.

to the girls: im sorry that i cannot turn up for the lunch meeting tmr. i hope u will understand.

and my ah gong is doing fine now. no need to go for 2nd op (the major one). he will have to stick of his medication strictly. thanks for ur concern everyone.


in my past..

my ah gong has decided to go for the 1st op.will b...
http://goto.canon.com.sg/ixus100is/#/stylebook/vot...
"Walk-in Closet"...I am so excited to share with y...
i will be posting something exciting for my female...
Eeee. So oily!earlier yesterday, geok came to fetc...
REPLIES TO TAG:谢: of course i am saying the same t...
i left my fave earrings at PRIVE.i sent so many re...
it was fun meeting up with jas and her uni gfs.mj ...
Xaria and US.July 2006. xaria was abt one day old....
Princess Zyan!! congratulations to brian & mich on...