REPLIES TO TAG:

谢: of course i am saying the same thing as u cuz we are on the same boat.

Jas: thanks babe. hopefully all will go smoothly.

Stephie: yes, we are meeting up soon. arranging in progress.

Fiona: thanks for ur msg babe. =) ur words make me feel better.

Di: maybe cuz it's really tough, that's why they set a high standard for u all loh. =( employers prefer UK degree leh. dunno why.

i guess i am enjoying my hols. been out every single day. and seeing my favourite people. im happy. =)


in my past..

i left my fave earrings at PRIVE.i sent so many re...
it was fun meeting up with jas and her uni gfs.mj ...
Xaria and US.July 2006. xaria was abt one day old....
Princess Zyan!! congratulations to brian & mich on...
Peach Milk Pokky! im eating it now. very very nice...
Rings! Rings! Rings! ...been a long long while sin...
Oh so random! sister cooking dinner. prawn egg.***...
From my E71. warm greentea to perk myself up when ...
Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...
MP3 Player - 256MB presenting to u, creative MUVO ...