From my E71.

warm greentea to perk myself up when studying.

say 'BYE BYE' to all these notes. sigh. but there's still one more COMM LAW.

mother's day. i made the card and wrapped the gift. 5 sets.

a very dusty lady bird.

my sister did my hair like that. siao zarbor? i know.


in my past..

Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...
MP3 Player - 256MB presenting to u, creative MUVO ...
one more to go.MC seems so difficult to digest.i w...
i feel giddy.my head is heavy.my body aching badly...
they always say..."you can choose to change partne...
i survived 2 papers today."What din kill me made m...
i would like to believe that I AM AN ONLY CHILD.so...
Labour Day. ...Also the day that i dropped my hp f...
i just put aside one hour to complete my "another ...
sorry for the lack of updates.been busy with my fi...