i survived 2 papers today.

"What din kill me made me stronger" - thanks to xh, i got this quote. haha.

one more paper to go. 5 more days!

i hope i can get a pass for Marketing Principle.
sigh. tired. din slp well last night at all.
counting down from 12am, 1am...till 6am.
woke up every half an hour man.

gonna have an early rest tonight and go sch to complete my MC notes.

btw, i am featured on ettusais' May newsletter, together with holly and esther!
christine was the Guest Editor for the newsletter! =)

in my past..

i would like to believe that I AM AN ONLY CHILD.so...
Labour Day. ...Also the day that i dropped my hp f...
i just put aside one hour to complete my "another ...
sorry for the lack of updates.been busy with my fi...
Mugging Friday. glynis wrote this for the libraria...
baby's ah gong passed away peacefully this morning...
i was feeling damn hungry.cuz i hate only one sand...
sigh. my heart is feeling heavy.there's many thing...
From Glynis's Cam..... with wei hao. he's always b...
Food time. havelock road's bah kut teh. total dama...