Food time.

havelock road's bah kut teh. total damage: $23.

at NP's Markan Place. Ordered Chicken Chop from Hungry Jack. can u imagine the pasta sauce is tomato puree without any seasoning. it was damn sour. cant they add some sugar?? and u see the stupid capsicum's STALK!!! they put inside and cook. shouldnt that be thrown away? recession until like that meh? YUCKS~!


in my past..

Mugging Wednesday. zq looking so damn fair here. o...
thank u to my dear friends, relatives and readers ...
At Aw's Condo. steph and javelle. cindy and charle...
Another batch of Friday's pics.. wing with me. for...
Mugging Friday. FULL DAY! he's so tall. can eat me...
Lonely day in school. it's me, myself and i.MC te...
Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...