thank u to my dear friends, relatives and readers who helped to cast their valuable votes for me during the "MISS GLOWING PINK" online voting.

i am proud to inform you guys that i have been shortlisted to be in the TOP 12.
However, it clashes with my exams, so i withdrew from the contest voluntarily.
Sorry to disappoint you guys.
Need to concentrate on my exams.

Love,
sarahdee

in my past..

At Aw's Condo. steph and javelle. cindy and charle...
Another batch of Friday's pics.. wing with me. for...
Mugging Friday. FULL DAY! he's so tall. can eat me...
Lonely day in school. it's me, myself and i.MC te...
Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...