Another batch of Friday's pics..


wing with me. for only a SHORT while! monday stay longer hor!

i studied too much. looking retarded.

marina sq food court....yummilicious ayam penyet. heavenly.

disgustingly disgusting CHE ZAI MIAN. OFF. DEAD PIG SMELL OOZING OUT FROM THE BOWL!
hell.

in my past..

Mugging Friday. FULL DAY! he's so tall. can eat me...
Lonely day in school. it's me, myself and i.MC te...
Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...